£14 - £18 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are working with a large NHS organisation in Chester who are looking to appoint a Senior Buyer on a 12 month contract.
As Senior Buyer you will be responsibile for:
- Lead, plan and deliver projects to an appropriate timescale and ensure the procurement projects are delivered
- Negotiate contracts where there may be complex choices that require full analysis of options and the need to obtain full customer support of recommendations
- Conduct complex procurement exercises that requires a full understanding of customer requirements and interpretation of specifications to ensure that contracts are awarded appropriately
- Develop tenders including develop of appropriate invitation and evaluation methods to determine "best value for money" for the trust contracts (in excess of the European Union threshold)
- Deliver procurement project process reports, ensuring that applicable Trust policies and Procedures and relevant legislation have been followed
- Formulate savings reports, ensuring that Trust savings are reported appropriately
- Ensure that the appropriate procurement processes are followed with application of knowledge and experience of Public Contract Regulations 2015
As Senior Buyer you will have the following experience/ skill set:
- Experience working as a Senior Buyer within an NHS organisation
- Be MCIPS qualified or equivalent
- Strong understanding of purchasing regulations
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.