£275 - £370 per day
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit a Band 8B / 8C Year-End Lead for an NHS organisation in the East Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity that will not only play a huge part during a crucial time of year, but give the successful applicant the opportunity to have a massive impact on the team for the future.
Key responsibilities of the Year-End Accountant:
- Assist on leading the closure of annual accounts and associated year-end procedures
- Co-ordination of the close-down process
- Business partnering with Head of Services
- Plan and co-ordinate the annual budget setting process
The successful Year-End Accountant will:
- Have extensive NHS year-end experience
- Be a fully CCAB qualified Accountant or qualified by strong experience
- Be able to clearly communicate financial information to senior colleagues
Please note we are aiming for a January start, although potentially flexible with the right candidate. To be considered, candidates MUST HAVE extensive, NHS year-end experience due to the nature of the role.
The role is remote working, so welcome applications from candidates across the UK.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.