Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
4 months ago
Night Support Worker
Temporary, Full time
Night Support Worker required to work with a Sunderland based association. My client are seeking an experienced Support Worker to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Night Support Worker you will be providing support to young individuals between the ages of 16-21 in temporary accommodation.
Responsibilities of the Night Support Worker include:
- Supporting young individuals between the ages of 16-21 in temporary accommodation
- Lone working with individuals with challenging behaviour
- Liaising with third party agencies
- Promoting independent living
- Supporting service users with life skills including cooking, cleaning and managing finances
- Passionate about supporting, engaging and encouraging young people
- Complete all necessary documentation
Required skills and experience of the Night Support Worker:
- Must possess an enhanced DBS
- E Learning or Certificate in Safeguarding
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Night Support Worker role, please apply now or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.