9 months ago
Night Support Worker
Full time, 36 hours
Do you take pride in improving the lives of young people?
Our client, an organisation offering support services, is looking for a Night Support Worker to work with young people in a supported accommodation, who may have a range of complex needs.
Duties of the Night Support Worker role will include, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the safety of residents and security of the accommodation is maintained at all times
- Providing cover for residents with complex needs such as mental health and drug and alcohol misuse
- Assisting with appointments and adhering to support plans
- Signposting and general guidance
- Making referrals where necessary
- Accurately recording all contact with client base
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience supporting vulnerable groups
- Enhanced DBS
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Night Support Worker, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.