over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Night Support Worker
Night Support Worker required to work with a Durham based association. My client are seeking an experienced Night Support Worker to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Night Support Worker you will be providing a safe and secure environment whilst providing basic support to clients, in order to promote independent living within the relevant parameters.
Responsibilities of the Night Support Worker include:
- To assist clients, by providing support in a flexible and person centred way, delivering practical task, which address their needs and aspirations, through assisting in the implementation of support plans
- Ensure licence agreements and house rules are adhered to and maintain harmony within the Project between it and its neighbours within the community.
- To adhere to individual client risk assessments through effective communication and rapport building with the client and escalate risk as necessary.
- Ensuring the overall safety and security of the scheme.
- Effectively managing incidents of crisis intervention and anti-social behaviour. This can extend to assisting staff across at other sites as required.
Required skills and experience of the Night Support Worker:
- Must possess an enhanced DBS
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Night Support Worker role, please apply now or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.