Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Up to £20000 per annum
8 months ago
Night Support Worker
Temporary - Permanent
Wakefield and Castleford
3 shifts on and 3 off ( 9:30pm- 9:30am Monday - Sunday )
Three Night Support Workers are required to work with a non for profit organisation in West Yorkshire.
As the Night Support Worker you will be providing a safe and secure environment whilst providing basic support to clients, in order to promote independent living within the relevant parameters.
Responsibilities of the Night Support Worker include:
- Assisting vulnerable clients living within a 16-17 person bed service, these can include clients with complex needs such as mental health, substance misuse and offending issues
- Ensuring license agreements and house rules are adhered to
- Adhering to individual client risk assessments
- Ensuring the overall security and safety of the clients and service
- Effectively managing incident of crisis
- Attending single occupant properties in the community during the night in the event of an emergency
Required skills and experience of the Night Support Worker:
- Must possess an enhanced DBS
- Must be a driver and have access to a vehicle
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Night Support Worker role, please apply now or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice on our website