11 months ago
Young People Support Worker (Nights)
Temporary, Night Shifts
Young People Support Worker required to work with a Staffordshire based association. My client are seeking an experienced Tenancy Sustainment Support Worker to join their team on a temporary, part time basis.
As the Young People Support Worker you will be working within the Supported Housing team responsible for helping young people sustain their tenancies.
Responsibilities of the Young People Support Worker (Nights) include:
- Working with young people aged 16-17 years old with a variety of needs to help them sustain their tenancies
- Act as the first point of contact for all queries
- Complete new referrals
- Carry out risk assessments
- Complete support plans and needs assessments
- Carry out health and safety checks on properties and reporting any issues
- Complete the day to day administration that comes with the role
Required skills and experience of the Young People Support Worker (Nights):
- Must be open to working night shifts
- Experience of multi-agency working
- Working with young people
- Hold an Enhanced DBS
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Young People Support Worker (Nights) role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.