£8.00 - £11 per hour
11 months ago
Youth Support Worker
Full time, 37 hours
Do you want to engage with young people and engage their lives for the better?
Our client, an organisation offering support services is looking for a Youth Support Worker, to join their new 4 bed supported housing project.
Duties of the Night worker Youth Support Worker role will include, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring the safety of residents and security of the accommodation is maintained at all times
- Provide sleep-in cover for an accommodation based service for 16-24 year olds
- Making referrals where necessary
- Aiding them to access employment, education and training courses
- Accurately recording all contact with client base
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working with young people within a similar setting
- Good understanding of the issues facing young people in today's society
- Safeguarding knowledge/experience towards young people
- Enhanced DBS
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Night Worker Youth Support Worker, please apply. For additional information, please contact Tiffany Biddle at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.