£38000 - £42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are working with a highly-regarded Legal 500 practice who are looking to hire into their Commercial Property Department. They are ideally looking for an Newly Qualified Solicitor to join their fantastic team.
- Handling all aspects of a busy commercial property caseload
- Liaising with a range of clients with a large focus on housing associations
- Working as part of a team
- Has completed relevant seats within training contract or other relevant experience prior
- Be able to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Interest in development work
In return, our client is offering:
- Great benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Being part of an ambitious law firm
- Flexible remote working
If you're interested in this role then please apply within, for more information contact Ellen Shone at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.