over 1 year ago
My client is an independent full-service law firm based in Reading. Their attention to their clients is matched only by their ethos of maintaining a positive workplace. They promote a healthy work/life balance, and have an excellent track record in developing people and their careers.
This renowned firm are now seeking a NQ Corporate Solicitor to join their team on a full-time permanent basis, and the position is open to September 2019 qualifiers providing they have already completed a corporate seat during their training contract. However, they would also be interested in hearing from candidates with some post qualification experience.
The successful candidate's duties will include:
- Taking ownership of smaller transactions, and assisting the Partners on larger, more complex matters
- Focusing on M&A work, but also covering all aspects of corporate finance including private equity, venture capital, capital markets, joint ventures and re-organisations.
- Providing an excellent client experience, and taking part in a variety of client and business development activities from the outset.
- Dealing with a client base ranging from large PLCs, private equity houses and privately run companies
- Drafting, negotiating and interpreting of commercial contracts.
In return, my client is offering a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress your career in this dynamic and dedicated team. The firm offers plenty of social and CSR activities across the firm, but also understand that people have lives outside of their job and offer enhanced family-friendly benefits.
If this sounds like it could be you please apply now, or alternatively call Faith Kelly on 0203 741 8189 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick