East Midlands, England
£30000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
This highly regarded practice prides their success on providing pragmatic and quality legal advice to their wide range of clients. This well-established firm have built their success through a team of highly specialist professionals, who not only have the necessary knowledge of Employment Law, but the approachable nature reflected throughout the firm's departments.
My client are looking to recruit a junior Employment Solicitor to join their Employment team in the East Midlands on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have at least six months' experience dealing with a full range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters, and will ideally have experience dealing with a variety of clients ranging from small businesses to large corporate firms.
The successful candidate's duties will include:
- Reporting straight to the firm's head of employment and working on the full spectrum of employment law matters - both contentious and non-contentious
- Actively contributing to the employment team's business development work
- Providing specialist employment law advice on a range of matters; contractual matters, redundancy and restructuring, disciplinary and grievance, discrimination and equal opportunities, employment policies as well as advising on specific transactional activity and TUPE
- Draft, negotiate and interpret contracts, agreements and policies and procedures
- Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to client's enquiries whilst managing their expectations
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
In return, my client are offering a competitive salary with additional benefits, and the chance to progress your career in a supportive and dynamic Employment team, who are renowned for their training and development of junior solicitors.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.