NQ Real Estate Solicitor
£40000 - £43000 per annum
0203 997 9255
Sellick Partnership are excited to be working with a Legal 500 firm based in Reading who pride themselves on City quality work outside London. Due to a period of growth, they are looking to recruit an NQ Real Estate Solicitor to join their exceptional lawyers working on a wide range of property transactions.
About The Role
The successful NQ Real Estate Solicitor will be involved in the following daily duties:
- Handling a caseload of a broad range of high quality work including: acquisition and disposal of interests in real estate on individual sites and property portfolios, planning, environment, and construction work, landlord and tenant matters and taxation and finance issues.
- Collaborating on larger pieces of work with other colleagues who will be supervising and encouraging throughout.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
The ideal NQ Real Estate Solicitor will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, at least 6 months' commercial property experience (gained during training contract or post qualification).
- Developed a solid knowledge of acquisitions/disposals or commercial freehold and leasehold property work.
- Strong verbal and written communication when engaging with both colleagues and clients.
- A keen eye for detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
In exchange, the firm are willing to offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity for hybrid working.
If you believe that you have the necessary qualifications for this fantastic NQ Real Estate Solicitor opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply within. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.