City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client is an award winning I.T firm based in Manchester. They are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join the team.This is a rare opportunity to join a friendly,modern and forward thinking business who are looking for a candidatewho is looking to kick start their career.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting clients and reception duties
- Ordering stationery and beverages
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Receiving & making telephone calls
- Taking and logging new enquiries
- Opening and maintaining client files
- Designing and producing documents
- Supporting the running of projects, including events
- Diary management
- Taking and chasing payments
- Archiving files
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
The Office Administrator will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience working as a Office Administratpr
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Close attention to detail.
- Providing excellent customer service skills;
- Strong ability to work with Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience using Proclaim would be beneficial.
- Confident, Outgoing and excellent work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in a modern forward thinking business.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.