£16500 - £22000 per annum
10 months ago
Our client, an accredited law firm based in Hertfordshire, is seeking a dedicated and organised Office Assistant to join on a full time permanent basis.
Your New Role
Responsibilities will include;
- Providing administrative support to the lawyers across all departments
- Greeting clients at reception
- Maintaining office systems including filing, file opening and archiving
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Answering the telephone
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Maintaining office facilities
- Arranging internal meetings and conferences including Zoom/Microsoft Teams
- Arranging travel and accommodation
The ideal Office Assistant will;
- Have previous experience providing administrative support to a team
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have clear written and oral communication skills
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.