Manchester, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
The Office Manager will ensure the smooth running of the Manchester office on a day-to-day basis and manage a small team of administrative and support staff. The ideal candidate should have some people management experience with strong front of House experience and to adhere to protocols at all times in line with the company strategy, goals and values.
- Manage and develop a team of four receptionists/administrators to include monthly reviews and annual PDPs.
- Involvement in maintaining the quality management controls and system (ISO)
- Liaise with Finance re budgets, raise necessary POs, collate expenses etc
- Point of contact for all building/facilities issues, liaising and instructing landlord and contractors
- Negotiate contracts to maintain facilities such as cleaners/printers
- Manage meeting rooms: setting up and taking down as necessary all ancillary needs such as video conferencing/laptops etc and providing hospitality as needed
- Front of House: meet and greet all visitors to the office, maintaining a clean and tidy welcoming space
- Format cvs to set standards
- Answer busy phone lines announcing all calls and taking detailed messages as necessary
- Book trains/hotels/taxis
- Admin support for the business as needed eg printing and binding training packs
- Manage car park
- Booking Pool Car out and ensure relevant paperwork is stored
- Stocktake and order general office supplies as well as ad hoc items as needed to ensure office is well stocked
- Allocate and bar security fobs and aware of need to maintain security of building
- Order all gifts/vouchers/rewards for staff candidates and clients gaining proper authorisation and keeping a log
- Adhoc duties as required
Why you should join Sellick Partnership
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
We want you to be as happy as possible at Sellick Partnership, so we will reward you in a number of ways:
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Pension scheme
- Medicash - company health plan
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your CV. If you would like more information, please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website