Greater Manchester, England
£150 - £200 per day
23 days ago
Sellick Partnership are seeking a proficient and proactive temporary Office Manager for a short term interim role. The successful person will join a fast paced, multisite business in Greater Manchester for a 6-8 week period, leading on process mapping and improvement.
The client is looking for someone happy to commit to the initial 6-8 weeks contract with the potential to extend or even go permanent.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Office Manager:
- Review and document all current office processes using process maps
- Quantitatively identify process bottlenecks, inefficiencies and issues
- Identify opportunities where tools / automation can support or simplify business processes
- Perform root cause analysis of issues and drive improvement plans and recommendations
- Coordinate and review current post room activities ensuring the distribution of incoming mail and the collection of outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Make recommendations on improvements
- Manage rollout of changes to processes with all stakeholders
- Bring innovation to the way things are done and challenge the status quo to ensure the right outcomes for the business
Required skills and experience of Interim Office Manager:
- Previous experience as an Office Manager, ideally for a larger business c300+
- Experienced in process improvement and process mapping
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Must be able to challenge appropriately and make recommendations to the business
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Interim Office Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.