Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £35000 per annum + pension, onsite gym, subsidised parking
11 months ago
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Sellick Partnership are seeking a passionate and proactive Office Manager to join a dynamic and fast paced business based in Manchester. The newly appointed Office Manager will have significant office and facilities management experience, and demonstrate a solutions focused, can do attitude.
Key Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Manage provision of effective office management and administration support services, taking responsibility for general office maintenance and its associated upkeep.
- Procurement of all office management support services including office lease/landlord arrangements, cleaning, utilities, security and office equipment.
- Manage all aspects of health and safety within the company.
- Bring innovation to the way things are done, making recommendations for improvements, challenging the status quo to ensure the right outcomes for the business.
Key Requirements of the Office Manager:
- Previous experience as an Office Manager is essential.
- Strong stakeholder and management skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in workplace health and safety.
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter with a flexible and creative approach to working.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture, unrivalled opportunities and extensive company benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Office Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick