North West England, England
£200 - £280 per day
5 months ago
Rate: £200-£280 per day
Location: Manchester and Leeds (Candidates must be flexible to work across both sites)
Duration: 2 Months
A passionate and proactive Office Manager is required to join a dynamic and high-profile Public Sector Client. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the provision of the organisations office accommodation in both Manchester and Leeds, and will demonstrate significant office and facilities management experience with a solutions focused, can do attitude.
***Candidates must be flexible to work across the two sites, as the newly-appointed Office Manager will be expected to be present in Leeds at least two days a week.***
Key Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Manage provision of effective office management and administration support services, taking responsibility for general office maintenance and its associated upkeep.
- Lead the procurement of all office management support services including lease/landlord arrangements, reception, meeting rooms, cleaning and utilities.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment.
- Lead the development, implementation and review of relevant Health and Safety policies, procedures, guidelines and risk assessments.
- Contribute to the development of and lead the control of relevant budgets to ensure value for money and cost control.
- Develop and manage ongoing relationships with key stakeholders and service providers to identify and deliver solutions that benefit all parties.
Key Requirements of the Office Manager:
- Previous experience as an Office or Facilities Manager is essential.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level qualification in Health and Safety, with experience establishing and maintaining Health and Safety Systems to ISO45001.
- Excellent stakeholder and management skills, with the ability to negotiate, collaborate and influence.
- Experience of defining procedures and processes in own specialist area in alignment with organisational policies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrating effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Office Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.