£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, an accredited law firm based in Hertfordshire, is seeking a dedicated and organised Office Manager to join on a full time permanent basis.
Your New Role
Responsibilities will include;
- Providing administrative support to the lawyers and HR manager
- Providing PA style support to the Partners when required
- Greeting clients at reception and answering the telephone
- Filing, file opening and archiving
- Conducting new employee training inductions.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Maintaining office facilities
- Arranging internal meetings and conferences
- Ensuring that policies are up to date
- Administration of office contract renewals.
- Assisting with post and banking
The ideal Office Manager will;
- Have at least 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have clear written and oral communication skills
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.