£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a growing SME in Liverpool city centre. A vacancy has arisen within their team for an experienced Office Manager. The Office Manager will take charge for all elements of office management, with a particular focus on IT.
The Office Manager will take on the following responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the office
- Oversight and relationship management of outsourced IT providers, including issue resolution in areas such as desk top support and 'Cloud' based queries
- Day to day low level IT support
- Leading the sourcing of alternative IT providers
- Documenting, managing and ensuring the regular testing of a disaster recovery plan
- Managing Health and Safety and personnel administration
- Liaising with the building manager and leading on furniture ordering
- Managing the office supplies
- Arranging and supervising annual PAT and fire extinguisher tests
- Managing the post process
The Office Manager will meet the following essential skillset:
- Proven experience of managing outsourced IT suppliers
- Understanding of general office IT management (comprehensive in IT language)
- Takes ownership and works autonomously
- Robust by nature; both resilient and diplomatic in approach
- An effective communicator: should be able to communicate at all levels of seniority (from Board level to administration)
This is a newly-created role and therefore gives opportunity for the successful Office Manager to make this position their own.
The company is an award-winning business who continue to thrive. They offer a collaborative company culture and a welcoming working environment.
If your experience meets the essential criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.