Up to £15000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an Office/Finance Administrator to join a well-known business in Crewe. This is an entry level role and they are looking for an ambitious, keen and enthusiastic school or college leaver who is seeking a permanent office job. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to learn new skills and begin an exciting career within administration.
Duties of the office administrator include:
- Posting of Purchase ledger invoices
- Posting cashbooks on adhoc basis
- Issuing credit memos
- Issuing business customer documents
- Credit checks
- Scanning and indexing of Finance documents onto cloud based system
- Assisting other colleagues where required with adhoc projects
- Communicating with all areas of the business via email and telephone
- Opening and distribution of post
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Basic experience with Office software including email, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication with colleagues at all levels within the business
- Proactive attitude
- Previous experience isn't essential
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Interviews will be taking place immediately.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice