Up to £20000 per annum + + Benefits
over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operational Tax Administrator to join a leading Financial Services organisation in the heart of Liverpool on a 6 month contract basis.
As Operational Tax Administrator you will be working as part of a growing team and will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance relating to the completion of self-certification forms to clients and internal stakeholders
- Producing and monitoring client status reports on a daily basis
- Reviewing purchases made for oversea clients to ensure the correct procedure has been adhered to in relation to tax
- Reviewing and processing account opening requests
- Amending the tax status of accounts as and when required
- Assisting in monthly and quarterly regulatory reporting
As Operational Tax Administrator you will have the following skill set:
- Previous administration experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience of offering guidance and advice to customers over the telephone and via email
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity join a top Liverpool employer offering an excellent benefits package, great company culture and fantastic career progression.
If this Operational Tax Administrator position is of interest, please apply now to be considered.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications we are unable to respond to every application.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.