£20000 - £25000 per annum + plus 12% pension and annual bonus
0151 224 1480
Permanent, Full time
Operations Administrator is required to join a dynamic and high-calibre organisation with endless opportunities. My client is looking for an individual looking to make the next step in their career with a leading Wealth and Investment Management organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Operations Administrator:
- Analysing and Reviewing Reports
- Data Analysis
- System Input
- Assist with all administrative tasks, including data entry.
- Using own initiative with minimal supervision, prioritising workload, initiating action and resolving problems.
- Performing a variety of essential audit duties.
- Checking the accuracy of a client's financial information.
- Validating information such as invoices and bank statements against underlying client records.
Required skills and experience of the Operations Administrator:
- Admin experience (desirable)
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
The company offers strong progression paths and excellent benefits including a 12% pension contribution, 28 days holiday and annual bonus.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation with the option for hybrid working. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Client Services Administrator, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.