£25000 - £33000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established accontancy practice based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint an Operations Analyst on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Create and manage the migration plan, training plans, communications plans to include all current staff who interact with the process, process mapping and all testing and pilot stages
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders
- Gather data from multiple sources to enable understanding, analysis and documentation of business processes
- Use questioning techniques to challenge requests if the scope, benefits and proposed deliverables are unclear
- Analyse available data to create suggestions on moving forward
As Operations Analyst you will have the following skill set:
- Experience as a Business Analyst within the professional services industry or similar with a good understanding of project management disciplines.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills required
- Experience of interpreting business requests and translating them to requirements
- Ability to present to an audience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to identify and analyse alternative approaches to dealing with issues and problem
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Analyst to join a company with a fast-paced culture and flexible working.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Operations Analyst role, please apply now with your most recent CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.