£65000 - £90000 per annum + plus benefits
about 1 month ago
£65,000 - £90,000
Fixed-term, Full time
Operations Manager required to join an established and well-respected organisation. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Operations Manager to join their dynamic and growing operations function in one of the most established organisations within the UK on a fixed term, full-time basis.
As the Operations Manager you will provide professional leadership ensuring the delivery of safe, high quality and effective services alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Operations Manager
- Be actively involved in staff policies and procedures.
- Support the Operation with various administration and compliance measures.
- Evaluate service performance.
- Manage direct reports through KPI's and 1-2-1's.
Required skills and experience of the Operations Manager
- Experience in Urgent Care leadership
- Record of supporting Emergency Care through period of pressure and change
- Experience in transformation and service redesign
- Team Management experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
This is fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic organisation. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Operations Manager role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.