£40000 - £41000 per annum + Competitive
4 months ago
Operations Manager - Environmental Services
Full time, Temporary / Permanent
Our client in the Nottinghamshire area are currently looking to recruit for an Operations Manager to join their team initially a temporary basis with the potential for it to go permanent
The duties of the Operations Manager role will include but are not excluded to:
- Managing the Operations Division to ensure that contract and client obligations are met to the required standards whilst having regard to the achievement of financial targets and the financial performance of the company
- Fostering close collaborative working with the Business Development Manager to oversee, coordinate and develop current and future operations to private and public sector clients
- Holding Overall responsibility for the currency, accuracy and regulatory compliance of H&S ensuring method statements and risk assessments are up to date and comply with the necessary regulations for which the H&S/Service Manager has operational/day-to-day responsibility
- Assisting the Managing Director in the running of the business and deputise in his absence or when required
- Line manage the divisional managers, with responsibility for the management of their performance, absence, annual leave etc. and have overarching responsibility for the frontline staff
- Investigating and responding to customer queries and complaints by taking a customer-service and quality improvement approach at all times with the assistance of the PA to the Managing Director
- Contributing to the setting the short- and long-term plans and future strategic direction of the company as a key member of the management team
- Recommending, implement and driving initiatives that contribute to long term efficiencies, improvements and the profitability of the company
The successful individual will be a highly motivated and experienced Operations Manager with experience of the successful delivery of a frontline service within both the private and public sectors.
You will possess strong communication skills, be a natural leader and have financial and budget experience. A pro-active and positive attitude is essential as well as an ability to work well under pressure. This is a varied role involving health & safety and people management and problem solving, overseeing the leadership and direction of multiple teams. A sound knowledge and proven background of delivering multiple projects, a relevant industry qualification is desirable and a full driver's licence is essential.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Homes Co-ordinator role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.