Greater Manchester, England
Up to £40000 per annum + + benefits
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced Operations Planning Manager to join an fast paced and growing business based in Manchester City Centre. This person will take responsibility for delivering accurate and robust resource plans, ensuring scheduling of home and office based operations functions to deliver optimised service. You will proactively provide insights through data analysis to add value to support further business growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Planning Manager:
- Maintain and continuously improve forecast and resource plan for inbound, outbound calls and non-voice workloads from budget level to short term intra day
- Ensure manual manpower plan continues to run effectively and is embedded across the planning and operations function
- Proactively ensure information enables balanced workloads scheduled and distributed equally across all operations functions
- Create visibility for operations leads on call demand, conversion and revenue with supporting KPI's
- Establish operational data on adherence, productivity and absence to agreed KPI's, for all TMs & Ops leads
- Provide daily and weekly reporting and transparency on service management and productivity, educating the operation on performance
- Ensure business drivers, assumptions and accurate data are collected, updated, agreed, revised & built into resource cycle
- Analyse multiple layers of data from varying sources to constantly improve levels of accuracy
- Provide the data and insights to challenge the operation to achieve and surpass operational KPI's
- Provide information to understand customer SLA performance & improvement initiatives
- Work with the operations functions to plan short and long term improvements to resourcing and productivity
- Provide views on homeworking and office based performance, productivity and improvement initiatives
- Implement staff roster, agreeing rostering timeframes
- Work with HR and operations leads to establish best approach to introducing and managing change to working hours, shifts and lunches
- Work with Operations and Project team to ensure successful adoption of WFM tools, ensuring continuity of manpower plan in new technology
- Agree with HR and operations leads the governance process for employee change requests, maintaining an optimized approach to service delivery
Key Requirements of the Operations Planning Manager:
- 5 years call centre experience forecasting contacts and resource planning, including development of MI operational performance reports
- Experience of working in contact centre environments, understanding all operational levers
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of performance metrics
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Communicate effectively with other teams and departments to facilitate an environment of collaboration and support across the business.
- Exhibit and encourage a clear, simple communication style and act as an ambassador for the corporate value system (impact, compassion and simplicity) and competency framework.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, communicating and collaborating effectively to achieve operational objectives
- Be an agent for change, operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively with IT and Finance to create the reporting and transparency to create excellence across our service functions
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture, unrivalled opportunities and extensive company benefits.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Operations Planning Manager position, then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.