Up to £29000 per annum + Plus Benefits
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for our client, a global wealth management business, in Liverpool City Centre. They are looking for an Operations Team Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.
This person with have direct oversight of the department, ensuring processes are adhered to, as well as handling the tasks and responsibilities of the rest of the team.
The Operations Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Accurate and timely processing of corporate events
- Event capture and creation for circulation to relevant Investment Management Teams and Support; assessing the impact of event(s) on client portfolio performance
- Stock and cash reconciliation before, during and after events processing
- Dealing with external parties in a timely and professional manner to solve and answer any queries
The Operations Team Lead should meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate action processing and current market practices
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Effective communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to produce and interpret reports
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Team Lead to join a large name within the Wealth and Investment Arena, within a great company, who offer a great pension and staff benefits.
If you believe you experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Any candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.