Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £24000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have an exciting opportunity for an Outsourced Bookkeeper to join a market leading professional services organisation based in the outskirts of Newcastle. Its a fantastic opportunity for a junior bookkeeper to join an ever growing business.
We are looking for accounting and bookkeeping staff to work within our growing outsourced division. The successful candidates should be from a practice background and have experience using cloud software, especially Xero and Quickbooks.
- Bookkeeping on cloud software for a range of clients.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Communicating and dealing with queries from clients, including attending their premises when required.
- Ability to communicate confidently.
- Strong organisational skills are essential.
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines.
- Be positive and committed to the firm and its core values in dealings with both staff and clients.
- Experience in cloud software, especially Xero and Quickbooks and associated Apps such as ReceiptBank.
- Salary depending upon experience and qualification.
Our clients really do see us as being a part of their business and team. They rely on us to deliver clear, focused advice.