Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000 - £24000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership have an exciting opportunity for an Outsourced Bookkeeper to join a market leading professional services organisation based in the outskirts of Newcastle. Its a fantastic opportunity for a junior bookkeeper to join an ever growing business.
We are looking for accounting and bookkeeping staff to work within our growing outsourced division. The successful candidates should be from a practice background and have experience using cloud software, especially Xero and Quickbooks.
- Bookkeeping on cloud software for a range of clients.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Communicating and dealing with queries from clients, including attending their premises when required.
- Ability to communicate confidently.
- Strong organisational skills are essential.
- Ability to manage time to meet deadlines.
- Be positive and committed to the firm and its core values in dealings with both staff and clients.
- Experience in cloud software, especially Xero and Quickbooks and associated Apps such as ReceiptBank.
- Salary depending upon experience and qualification.
Our clients really do see us as being a part of their business and team. They rely on us to deliver clear, focused advice.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.