West Yorkshire, England
£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are working with a highly regarded boutique firm who are seeking a Personal Assistant for their Managing Director at their office in Leeds.
Your New Role
The successful PA will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting the Managing Director with day to day running of the company
- Assisting Management with daily administrative tasks
- Managing compliance for the office
- Diary Management
- Handling office tasks - filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings, and reordering supplies
The successful PA will;
- Have excellent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Have at least 2 years' personal assistant experience, ideally within the legal industry
In return, my client is dedicated to rewarding the personal assistant's performance with a competitive salary, a highly supportive environment, a fantastic work/life balance and genuine development and progression opportunities.
For more information, please contact Mark Bailey at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website