£11 - £13 per hour
0113 243 9775
An interim PA to cover a maternity leave is required for a client in Cumbria to provide personal administrative support to Directors, Assistant Directors and similar posts within the organisations. The interim PA will provide an effective, efficient, customer focussed and confidential personal administrative support service and contribute to the wider PA team supporting the senior leadership team.
Day to day, the PA will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage personal and administrative support to nominated Directors, by undertaking diary management, monitoring emails, screening telephone calls and providing timely and professional information to callers and visitors
- Co-ordinate meetings as required by providing a full service from arrangement through to distribution of documentation, producing agendas, and timely production and distribution of minutes and action notes where appropriate
- Support the Directors and Senior Management team by ensuring that all documents are prepared to the required corporate standards
- Provide excellent customer service
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Experience of working within a large complex organisation
- Proven experience in a demanding role, working with Microsoft Office software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and SharePoint
- Experience of note taking and preparation of documents
The successful applicant will be an experienced PA who has experience within a similar role within a large complex company.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.