Coventry, West Midlands
Painter and Decorator
Temporary, Full Time
My client requires a Painter and Decorator to work within a Social Housing organisation in Coventry. My client are seeking an experienced Painter and Decorator to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Painter and Decorator you will be working within the planned works team working on Kitchen and Bathroom refurbishments.
Duties of the Painter and Decorator can include:
- Carrying out necessary painting and decorating work on refurbishments
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service to tenants
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ or City & Guilds in Painting and Decorating
* Experience of carrying out painting and decorating duties on properties
* Must hold a current UK driving license, have access to own van and possess business insurance
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Painter and Decorator role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.