11 months ago
2-4 weeks +
Our client is searching for an experienced Painter to assist with their door repainting programme.
Duties of the Painter include:
- Assisting with the organisations door re-painting programme; sanding down doors, painting and glossing
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Communicating as required with management, other internal staff and contractors prior to, during and on completion of works
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment: leaving the site/property clean, tidy and free from obstructions
The successful candidate will have:
- Full Driver's License and access to a vehicle
- A related qualification is desirable
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Painter position, please apply now for an immediate start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.