£16 - £20 per hour
about 1 month ago
Temporary On going
Our client is looking for a painter to join their team
Duties of the Painter will include, but is not limited to:
- Painting kitchens and bathrooms and ceilings and doors
- Preparing walls before painting, washing, filling in holes and sanding
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment: leaving the site/property clean, tidy and free from obstructions in line with Waste Management procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- Ability to organise own resources to achieve a standard of excellence, delivering high productivity for self, team and customers
- Have a flexible approach to working hours in order to meet customer needs, expectations and demand
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in relevant trade qualification
- Full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of a painter, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.