Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
about 1 month ago
Painter and Decorator
Temporary, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Painter and Decorator to join a large training provider based in Staffordshire on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Painter and Decorator you will be working within a team of trades' operatives to carry out painting works on a variety of properties including social housing properties, local office buildings and more.
Duties of the Painter can include:
- Carrying out necessary painting and decorating work on domestic and commercial properties along with other property types as necessary
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Providing excellent customer service to tenants
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of carrying out painting and decorating duties on properties is essential
- Must hold a current UK driving license
- Willing to undergo a DBS check
Please apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.