Coventry, West Midlands
about 1 month ago
Painter and Decorator
Temporary, full time
Painter and Decorator required to work for a Social Housing Organisation across Coventry and Birmingham. My client are seeking an experienced Painter and Decorator to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Painter and Decorator you will be working within the responsive repairs team.
Duties of the Painter and Decorator can include:
* Carrying out necessary painting and decorating work on properties
* Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
* Providing excellent customer service to tenants
The successful candidate will have:
* NVQ or City & Guilds in Painting and Decorating or equivalent
* Experience of carrying out painting and decorating duties on properties
* Must hold a current UK driving license
Please note: a basic DBS will need to be completed upon accepting the offer
If you believe you have the necessary skills for the Painter & Decorator role, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership visit our website