Coventry, West Midlands
3 months ago
9 months +
Painter and Decorator
Full time, Temporary
Are you a Painter and Decorator? Are you looking for temporary ongoing work?
Our client, a social housing provider is searching for a confident Painter and Decorator to join their team in Coventry.
As the Painter and Decorator, you will be working within the planned works team on their external programme.
Duties of the Painter and Decorator can include:
- Carrying out necessary planned painting and decorating work on social housing properties
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of carrying out painting and decorating duties on properties
- City & Guilds in Advanced Craft OR equivalent in Painting and Decorating
- A basic DBS check
- Asbestos Awareness Training - completed within the past 12 months
- Working at Heights, Manual Handling and COSHH
- Must hold a current UK driving license, have access to own works vehicle and possess business insurance
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Painter and Decorator role, please apply now or contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.