Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
3 months ago
Painter and Decorator
Our client is searching for a confident Painter and Decorator to join their team in Middlesbrough.
As the Painter and Decorator, you will be carrying out necessary planned painting and decorating.
Duties of the Painter and Decorator can include:
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Deliver excellent customer service through excellent communication with residents
- Communicate as required with management, other internal staff and contractors prior to, during and on completion of works
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment: leaving the site/property clean, tidy and free from obstructions in line with Waste Management procedures and Health & Safety legislation
- Ability to organise own resources to achieve a standard of excellence, delivering high productivity for self, team and customers
- Ensure that appropriate materials are available in order to complete work
- Carry out allocated duties and record completion of works/findings via mobile device or line manager
- Participate in out of hours services and undertake overtime as and when required, in line with business need
- Have a flexible approach to working hours in order to meet customer needs, expectations and demand
- Signpost customers and stakeholders in relation to safeguarding, ASB, or other housing-related issues where possible, reporting identified issues to line management for further action where required
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Painter and Decorator role, please apply now or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.