6 months ago
Painter and Decorator
Painter and Decorator required to join an organisation in Chesterfield. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Painter and Decorator to join their team on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities of the Painter and Decorator:
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Providing finishes as the project requires
- Handling planning and preparing work in an efficient manner
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Contributing to calculation of the amount of materials and time required for works
Required skills and experience of the Painter and Decorator:
- A full clean UK Driving License
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Painter and Decorator role, please apply now, or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.