£18 - £23 per hour
over 1 year ago
Contract - Full-time
£18-23 per hour
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the Legal Services team of a professional healthcare association in the UK for a minimum of 2 months. The successful paralegal will be providing assistance to Senior Legal Officers and supporting with representation and defence of organisation members. This includes but is not limited to; members who are undergoing criminal investigations; members who are at inquest and members who make employment law claims. The successful candidate will working as part of the South West Legal Team and providing support, where necessary to other teams across the Legal Directorate. Other duties will include handling projects in support of the wider Directorate and confidential work to support the Legal Management Team in order to support in the smooth running of the legal office.
The successful candidate for this Paralegal role will be required to:
- Taking, drafting and proofreading witness statements
- Taking notes in conference and at hearings
- Managing, under supervision, case files
- Attending on members and witnesses at all stages of the proceedings
- Filing documents with relevant tribunals or authorities
- Preparing legal documents
- Attending on tribunals and courts to issue documents
- Attending hearings and supporting barristers and solicitors representing the member
The ideal candidate for this Paralegal role will have:
- 12 months+ paralegal experience preferable within a healthcare regulatory setting
- A minimum 2 month contract
- Convenient central location
- £18-23 per hour
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Mark Bladen in our London office for a confidential discussion on 0203 741 8189.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.