Experienced Paralegal required to join an NHS trust in London. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced an NHS trust on a full-time contract basis. This roles would also provide you with the opportunity to carry out actual casework with very little administrative duties.
Key responsibilities of the NHS trust
- Claims management under the supervision of the Head of Legal.
- Overseeing non-contentious inquest work.
- Interviewing health professionals.
- Legal assistance and support.
Required skills and experience of the NHS Trust
- Law degree or conversion course.
- Experience of working with clinical negligence cases.
- Ability to work autonomously.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a paralegal to complete important case work and to develop skills transferable to other clients and settings.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now, or contact Mark Bladen at Sellick Partnership. We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.