Warrington, Cheshire, N. W. England, England
3 months ago
Defendant Motor Paralegal, Warrington, Competitive Salary, Fantastic Caseload
Sellick Partnership are working with a fantastic multi-practice firm who are looking to a recruit a Defendant Motor Paralegal into their Warrington office.
The successful candidate will aid the progression and completion of motor insurance claims to a high quality standard, as well as have the ability to manage a busy and dynamic caseload.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a caseload involving liability disputes, MOJ and non MOJ personal injury claims, indemnity disputes, credit hire, and allegations of fraud and fundamental dishonesty.
- Developing a sound judgement to justify decisions and prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client SLA's and deadlines are met.
- Maintaining a key grasp of Proclaim case management system in order to improve speed of settlement whilst ensuring compliance to client's requirements is met.
Key Experience required:
- A background in defendant motor personal injury cases including MOJ Portal cases
- Examples of defence of credit hire and/or counter claims
- Third party intervention and Litigation experience highly desirable
Our client is looking to speak with candidates who have excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills. Upon interview candidates will require strong examples of times they have worked under high pressure deadlines, and working collaboratively as well as alone. Candidates that possess that self-starter initiative and attention to detail will succeed massively in this fantastically collaborative and supportive environment.
If you are interested in discussing this role further, send in your CV to receive a call.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.