£540 - £541 per week + + Holidays
5 months ago
Paralegal HMRC x 3
£540 per week PAYE + Holidays
Contract - Full-time
3 experienced litigation paralegals are required to support the HMRC in the central London office on a 12 month contract.
The ideal candidate will have experience of tax and insolvency and the ability to manage their own caseload to strict deadlines.
The role will involve:
- Providing a competent and well trusted legal support function
- Working closely with solicitors to progress a complex caseload
- Managing and supporting all aspects of case preparation and management from commencement of proceedings through to final hearing
- Arranging and attending case conferences
- Attending Court/Tribunal.
Required skills and experience of the Paralegal
- At least 12 months litigation experience
- Experience in managing a caseload
- Ideally experience in tax and insolvency
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Mark Bladen in our London office for a confidential discussion on 0203 741 8189 or email email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.