3 months ago
Contract - Full-time
£18-23 per hour
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for two Paralegals to join a national law enforcement agency in London for up to 9 months. The Paralegal will provide effective business support and governance to operations, corporate and central services functions. The successful candidate will be required to attend case meetings, conferences and court hearings and conduct note taking. Other duties will include conducting relevant health and safety procedures and reporting issues or identifying risks in accordance with health and safety legislation and Agency policy. Conducting casework and drafting correspondence, court applications and orders under lawyer supervision will also be required.
The ideal candidate for this Paralegal role will have:
- Law degree or graduate diploma in law
- Understanding of information management.
- An appreciation of legislation
- Analytical skills/data interpretation skills.
- Proven experience of administration.
The successful candidate for this Paralegal role will be required to:
- Attend case meetings, conferences, court hearings and conduct note taking.
- Draft correspondence, court applications and orders under lawyer supervision.
- Draft and prepare instructions for external solicitors and counsel.
- Conduct casework including preparing chronologies and bundles for hearings.
- Provide accurate and timely legal research and analysis.
- Provide assistance in promulgating new areas of law to the organisation and keep the business updated on legislative changes.
- Carry out administrative duties including the review/monitoring of invoices.
- Build good working relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Conduct relevant health and safety procedures and report issues or identified risks in accordance with health and safety legislation and Agency policy.
- Long-term contract
- Convenient central location
- £18-23 per hour
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Mark Bladen in our London office for a confidential discussion on 0203 741 8189.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.