Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Our client is a leading name in UK Wealth Management. Due to continued success, they are looking to recruit a Paraplanner to join their Manchester based team on a permanent basis.
The Paraplanner will take responsibility for the following:
- Supporting the Desk Based Consultants in preparing accurate financial plans and suitability
- Research and analysis to meet client needs
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Adhering to regulatory requirements
- Answering client queries
- Providing technical guidance to the Client Service Team
- Assisting with product specific, technical and compliance based queries
- Ensuring advice is implemented accurately and compliantly
The Paraplanner will meet the following skillset:
- Extensive working knwoledge of financial products, including pensions
- Good report writing skills
- Achieved professional qualifications to at least Level 4 (Diploma in Financial Planning - candidates close to completing Level 4 may be considered)
- Excellent Client Service skills, including the ability to engage clients, build rapport and communicate clearly
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business which proactively supports career progression. The company offers broad client exposure and encourages self-development.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, we receive a high volume of applicants and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.