Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious Wealth & Investment organisation based in the Manchester area. Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning, the Paraplanner will take responsibility for:
- Requesting and reviewing investment data
- Undertaking financial analysis to produce financial reports
- Maintaining a healthy ongoing relationship with the clients, keeping them informed, answering queries and arranging review meetings with them
- Utilising researching and planning platforms/systems to gather investment information
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of the industry, compliance and regulatory developments
- Ad hoc project management
The Paraplanner will meet the following skillset:
- Holds the Financial Planning (CII) Diploma Level 6 - desired but not essential
- A personable energetic nature - the ability to build rapport with both clients and colleagues alike
- Previous working experience within a Financial Planning role at a Wealth & Investment Management house or an IFA
- Ability to multi-task, while prioritising and planning own workload
- Good communication skills with the capability to write reports
- Ability to demonstrate and understand relevant regulatory framework
This company are well renowned in the Wealth & Investment industry. They offer excellent rewards, clear career progression to becoming a Financial Advisor and benefits.
If you believe you meet the criteria for the Paraplanner, please apply with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.