£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UKs largest and longest established Financial Services businesses based in the Cheshire area. Our client is looking for a Paraplanner to join one of their highest performing teams on a permanent basis.
As Paraplanner, you will be responsible for the following:
- Discussing client objectives with the Adviser
- Identifying any shortfalls within information
- Requesting and reviewing investment data and undertaking financial analysis to produce financial reports
- Carrying out thorough research to identify suitable solutions that meet client needs (considering current and future asset allocation)
- Ensuring compliance at all times
- On-going servicing of clients
The Paraplanner will meet the following skillset:
- Understanding of the Financial Planning and/or Corporate Advice process
- Holds the Financial Planning (CII) Diploma or capacity to begin studies
- Able work independently without supervision
- Ability to multi-task, while prioritising and planning own workload
- Good communication skills with the capability to write reports
- Ability to demonstrate and understand relevant regulatory framework
This candidate would ideally be qualified with a Diploma in Financial Planning (CII) or an equivalent qualification.
This company are well renowned in the financial industry and are willing to offer excellent rewards, career progression and benefits.
If you believe you meet the criteria for the Paraplanner, please apply with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.