Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£9 - £11 per hour
Role: Payroll Officer
Location: Wolverhampton - Hybrid working
Type: Temporary - Full Time
Duration: Three to Six months
Hourly rate: £9 to £11 per hour plus holiday pay
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Officer based out of Birmingham. If you want to work for an organisation who are committed in looking after their staff and can offer flexible working, then this excellent opportunity is for you.
As a Payroll Officer, you will be responsible to calculate and administer a designated payroll and pensions portfolio and have the ability to work independently or as part of a team. You will be responsible for providing an accurate, timely payroll and pension service and have the passion to succeed.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Officer:
- To accurately calculate and administer a designated payroll portfolio
- To complete all administration for a designated payroll portfolio
- To ensure the provision of an excellent Pension service
- Assisting with the ongoing development of internal Payroll procedures and controls
- To liaise with HMRC on taxation issues
- To liaise with and advise managers, team leaders and staff on general Payroll matters
Key skills required for the Payroll Officer:
- Previous Payroll experience
- Experience of complex payroll calculations
- Strong IT skills
- The ability to plan your own workload
If you are interested in this excellent Payroll opportunity, please apply by Monday 9th May to be considered for short-listing. Alternatively, should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying, please contact Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.