Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting an experienced Assistant Accountant who is part-qualified CIMA or ACCA to work for a reputable organisation within Stoke on Trent. This position is permanent, with the main purpose of the Assistant Accountant supporting the Financial Controller in all aspects of the finance function for the business.
Some of your responsibilities as the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Assisting with Monthly Management Accounts preparation
- Preparation for Monthly KPI
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Preparation Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Printing & processing sales invoices & credit notes
- Intercompany transfers, recharges & reconciliations
- Group Credit Exposure analysis
- Bank Reconciliations
- Weekly Cash Flow balancing
- VAT Returns & Sales reporting
The successful candidate will...
- Be actively studying towards their CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Have good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet service needs
- Have strong IT skills (Excel and Sage)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have proven relevant experience in a similar role
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Salary and benefits will be dependent on the individual and open to discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.